No Deposit Bonus Casino
Gambling enthusiasts today have a great platform in the form of online casinos to gamble. Whether you are a new player or a seasoned star, it is always fun to indulge in a bit of nail-biting excitement that comes with online casino games. However, not everyone trying out such platforms for the first time is very comfortable in investing money for the game right away. In such cases, you can easily opt for casinos that provide no-deposit bonuses and avail its benefits without spending a penny of your own!
If you are new to no-deposit bonuses, this page will guide you through the various elements related to it.
Free Spin Bonuses
50% match bonus up to ₹10,000
Did someone called for an online casino for truly Indian players? The king of the jungle is here for you! JungleRaja, literally translating to Jungle King, is the lion of the Indian online casino industry.
100% up to ₹400
Lightning Box, Thunderkick, Microgaming, Blueprint, Dice Lab, NextGen Gaming, Inspired, WMS, Switch Studios, etc
100% match bonus up to ₹60,000
Betway casino is one of the world’s leading online casino platforms. Founded in 2006, this casino has been popular worldwide among gambling enthusiasts.
100% match bonus up to ₹15,000
Pure Casino, as the name suggests, is an online platform purely dedicated to gambling.
What is a Free Slot Bonus?
No deposit bonuses are primarily used as a promotional tactic employed by casinos to lure in new players. They usually offer this bonus in the form of free credit which can be used for betting in various games, or as free spins that can be used on slots.
The aim of offering this bonus is to create a stronger presence in the industry by increasing the user base, and to avail player’s personal details such as name, contact number, and email ID to further pursue them in the future through marketing campaigns.
Terms and Conditions
There are certain terms and conditions in place that you should keep in mind before getting over-excited about these bonuses.
- One bonus per player- This means that the casino is unlikely to provide you with this bonus multiple times. You will only get it once, so make full use out of it.
- Always remember to sign up with your real name. In case you need to encash your winnings and you fail the verification process due to false names, there is no way around.
- No-deposit bonus has the highest wagering requirements, sometimes as high as 100x. All games have different wagering values, this is why you should always check the wager value of the game before investing your time and free credits on it.
- In case you receive prepaid spins, the house will total your winnings from these spins. Once you’re done, you will need to roll over the total amount you’ve won so far in free spins many times over.
- Chances are, you will lose most of your free credits before you even get close to fulfilling the wagering requirement. However, if you do, you need to be aware of the maximum converted value. This value varies with casino norms. It basically means that you will only be able to withdraw a small percentage of the total amount that you win. For instance, if you manage to win $500, you won’t be able to draw out more than $50 to $100.
- Another restriction is added as the maximum allowed bet. If the casino has a maximum bet limit in place, you must never exceed it, else the casino will not be responsible for the payout and refuse it entirely. Read the bonus terms and conditions before placing your bets.
- Some casinos require you to make a deposit before you cash out your no-deposit bonus. This is probably employed for verification and encouraging players to gamble more.
Getting No Deposit Bonus
For availing the no-deposit bonus, you only need to sign up for a casino that offers this type of bonus. Before frantically using it up, make sure to read all the terms and conditions related to the bonus on the casino website. Read about the wagering requirement, validity, maximum allowed bet, maximum converted value, etc.
It is also important to understand that you can only get the no-deposit bonus once. Casinos are very stict with their free bonus policies and there is no getting around it. You always need to sign up with the right name, email ID, and ID proof. If you are unable to prove your identity, sign up with the same IP address, or modify your name even a wee bit, you won’t get the bonus.
Gambling with No Deposit Bonus
Every bonus offered by a casino, including the no-deposit bonus, has a limitation of the number of games you can use them on. Apart from this, there are also certain wagering requirements that needs to be fulfilled before you can encash your bonus. Different games have different wager values that should be accounted for while placing the bets using your free credits.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
Online casinos have two types of no-deposit bonus, both allow players to play for free.
- Free Cash: These can be used to play any real-money games except those excluded from the list of games valid with free cah bonus.
- Free Spin: These can only be used on slots.